Our Faith

Our Priest

Community
Bulletins

Community
History

Community
Council

Fundraising

Greek School

Souvlaki Dinner
Takeout

In 1962, the youth of our Church formed GOYA (Greek Orthodox Youth of America).  Fr. Tsarouhas served the Community for seven years. His name will be remembered for generations to come as a person who gave his life for our beloved Church. He was succeeded by the Very Reverend Fr Ambrose Giannoukos, Fr. Peter Vasiliadis, Fr. Christos Kavadas and the Very Reverend Fr Andreas Desypris.

In 1971, a Building Fund Committee was formed with its primary goal being to raise enough money to build a new Church. After many fundraising activities, enough money was raised to purchase six acres of land at the corner of Beverly and Balmoral Streets in 1976.  In 1975, the Community had celebrated the 20th anniversary of its re-opening. This was followed by the 60th Diamond Jubilee in 1978, commemorating the founding of our community in 1918. Fr. Andreas Desypris was succeeded by Fr. Sterios Mihandasis, Fr. John Anemos, Fr. Yusef Freij, Fr. Dimitrios Gianniou and Fr. Christopher Decavalles.


 < previous page    next page >

 

Philoptochos 

Our Youth

Getting Married?

Getting Baptized?

Photo Galleries

Resources

Map

Driving Directions

Contact